Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fourth Thought of Perception - Destroyed what was a part of me !!!

some words i wrote for her
                        which i couldn't explain to her in anyway
  
                                things are not the case, 
                                        that may be according to your wish
                               nor they are according to mine.
                               i feel for you but you don't
                                 that is enough to knock me down.


i wanted to keep the things as simple as possible but it took a turn next way . 
i tried to bound you
with the boundaries of affection but your simplicity and practicality took it wrong .
now we are apart and the things are worst , though things can never be that way again ......but
i know i lost something that i cant have it again ......if you came back the things wont be the same
nor your return would now affect me in any way......
i burned down my heart that had the remains
of your love ......
and now only the noncollectable , 
unburden that remains .......dead like a body and
lifeless like the relation between us......

walking down those streets of my life .......( my life here i mean my daily routine ).......i see
many people holding themselves to their life essentials ......they are completely lost in them
unconcerned about there surroundings.......
on my way down i saw a girl hugging her boyfriend.......
she saw me staring at her while i was
heading actually now where........she saw me ..i saw her .....her eyes accompanied till the end of her
eye lash.......

i stood too see in her again......and i saw them watching me again......no fear no worry
just transmitting the vibes of love that she had .
i just closed my eyes ..... 
i stored it as a memory in me....that girl smiled seeing me open my eyes

i thought to continue ......leaving her with a smile and sweet gesture....
she just hide in those arms
enclosing her........

i continued with my life ahead.......streaming down the lanes to  catch the bus that traveled to  my place
i am still memorized and still don't know why i get back to her again......

those eyes i met made me feel so isolated ........
                                             so incomplete.......
i felt i couldn't be traced back again to
what i was.....
as i destroyed what was there as a part of me !!!

No comments:

Followers

Popular Posts