Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

the world is too small for me now


love has never been good on my part .....
it has left  me in pain to cry

i have been taking life too easily that laid me down amond these dead leaves
things r having life but they r different from what lies in ur world

i cant get her off my thoughts , things r just going in their vicinity .
i look for my image in mirror but it does not show me what i m else it showes me a summary
of my journey .
i feel i ll just broke down into pieces seeing how i spent those days with u

even when i knw i never owned u , i feel i had a bond with u..... u liked walking paths with me
n i loved spending time with u
if things would have been simple ......my life wont have complicated to this extent .

i can see u .......i can feel u but cant touch u .......i just feel like ur mirror image or ur shadow
who is with u but can only be felt......

i think abt u ....

memories take me back to that day
ur mood wasnt good for a reason........i asked but u resisted
i hated the way u resisted me , keeping all what u should have shared with me
keeping it to urself

something was keeping u upset , maybe a dream or reality or some fear
i didnt knew but i could feel ur heart  beat
something wen i felt made me to cry inside
n i didnt knew what it was

i continuously asked u to share ur problem with me
but after many tries u broke ur silence
it was him again which was hurting u badly , making me bow in front of his existence
to get u back
i felt so damn bad .......even  my presence cant keep u happy n i call myself ur lover
okk its good , it was good that u never said yes to me
atleast i have a reason to safeguard my love saying u were never mine
maybe u never felt that happy with me or maybe u felt shame in calling me yours

u continued on my request to u
he is sad
yesterday he called but i couldnt pick up
but wen i called back he didnt answered
maybe he was angry on my not taking his call


i smiled but that to hide those tears from my eye that  were ready to fall down
okk
i couldnt see u sad , i wanted to cheer u up
make u feel happy n solve ur problem

u knew it ached somewhere badly in me
but i resisted to show u those cuts
i wanted it to blead , blead n blead more
as it wont pain that way

i broke down the conversation off from u , saying gud nyt
i  laid on my bed ....still in pain
i closed my eyes n tried to forget what all happened

still i could feel pain even with my eyes closed
i grabbed a hand full of soil  from the ground ..........

it found those gaps between my fingers to escape
typical my love kind mentality
who escaped the similar way from my life

No comments:

Followers

Popular Posts