Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011


i am standing there all by me ........the things , the lives all attached to me r now gone
they dont own me now and i dnt owe anything to them


i keep my mind ticking passing by all the memories i had ....a love could not  have done 
that bad to anyone else regarding the fact

                            HOW MUCH I LOVED U
                        N HOW MUCH U LOVED USING ME 


I live here on a trail of dead leaves supporting my soul so far .....till they end up into ashes
at least they wont leave me until they die just like me who loved u till i lived 


i hate going back into those dark corners of my heart......that used to be the  most appreciating part 
of my heart .......i just didnt gived up untill i had nothing left to loose 


all ur love , all the feelings i had for u .....got bruised in my ashes that combined neither the trail
of  my life nor of my true love for u .......but was of all  u showed me , faking about the love i had


i hate hearing ur cries for others in front of me......i just didnt got to know that either i hold 
any importance in ur life that i may find a reason to make u care about me


i still remember that day 
u met me on facebook after a long time , i missed the way we used to share our lives on a small
pop -up window
our life , our routine , our talks of nowhere all got summarized in a small window
i needed u too stay with me , talk all abt the routines , how we passed our time 
that day i really found in a strange mood , i never met u online that way .......
even my talks didnt  pleased u
u were afraid of something or were involved in thinking about  something very close to ur heart 
i wished it not to be the 2nd option , if it wasnt me 


your arrogance crushed me harder into me .......i hope i had to bravely fight that evil to 
set free my loving angel again


after my consecutive strives to win over to resistence to be conservative on the issue 
u broke out 
now i think i may not have asked u to speak on that , but i could neither see u that way
hurting urself , playing with ur mind and ruining ur environment and happiness in u


your voice broke a million second silence on the issue .......u typed , typed and erased 
n then again typed 
maybe u couldnt collect what all u needed to say or u were of my reaction on it


u told me u were actually mad at something that was not letting take a sigh of relief 
it was about ur friend being disturbed after broking up with someone (one of ur friends abt 
whom i never heard from u , nor i was interested in it ) he was shattered  and couldnt collect
himself abt how to let the things move on.....he was really hurted and so were u
and so was me......the same boy whoz name u took many times before .... and i usually falled a J
for it
i could feel  ur feelings for him or i could feel u disturb for him for which i think was 
more than normal
may be i was the only one among others who remained refrained from that care 
but if given a chance i may have told u that all i did it all away to have u to go to
give it all away to have u to come onto .




i was not the one for u that was all u made me realized all the time ........
that became  the truth of my life .......




" I wished u helped me to overcome u "
i may have tried to turn ur life into a loving dream'
may be u lost the path towards to me
or maybe u happened to leave me there 
where i m today .

No comments:

Followers

Popular Posts