Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Third Thought of Perception-The Dream I Saw

i was following my daily routine going to college and 
coming back home ,going for coaching ,coming back
and having dinner and go to sleep
i never challenged my daily life unless it meant some change to make it count for days that i live
the words that people spoke behind my back never ever drew my concern on changing myself..

i love to be myself in the crowd and live it in a style of mine to the fullest .

one day a most tiring experience came , 
another watch-out , someone drew my focus away
a  brown hair ,whitish face , blue eyes ......
simply an angel in disguise i saw at a place i could
never believe its presence on.....i used too think my college campus really as pathetic 

and i could rarely found good looking creatures there but it made me surprise out.....and 
sooner i found out that every guy on campus had a crush on her and wanted to be with her , i had a doubt that she didn't had any knowledge about that . 

Everyday she used to enter the canteen area and move her eyes around
, i don't know for what reasons maybe to check who all are looking at her.....
she usually found me involved in my book which i used to carry with myself.......keeping me occupied . 
She rarely looked at me unaware of me noticing her . 
I don't had the guts to walk to her.....not because i didn't liked her but i knew
she had much better options opened for her other than me

So i did not wanted to complex the situation more........after some days a series of eye to eye contacts started , 
and after a while she left the college and took admission in a new college .

the story ended there.........
i found her ID on FB  in some friends list , i was surprised that we had 10 mutual friends.
i sent her a friend request which she rejected..........

The last stroke was done
Now i thought to focus on my studies more which drive my concern as the exams were approaching.
The next two months i concentrated on my studies .

The day my exams ended really made me happy .

I really ended my night sleeps and slept only in the morning for few hours .
but one day my will to be awake at night falled and i got to sleep..........that they i was tired as i went to  see places and enjoy with my family and friends.........

I used to wake up at 4 in the morning , however late i slept . 
That day i woke  up , felt thirsty so drank some water , i saw a novel lying on the floor , i opened it and the first page contained a message
                              
                            “ to my love
                                     from your love.........”
                                       :):)

I thought where it did came from , did it belong to any of my friends that paid visit to me in the morning but none of them had any girlfriend ........so where the hell it came from .......i was so uninterested in
in knowing it sources but i eager to read its content ........

the book did lasted a 100 pages , which i got to know  when i saw the last page

turning the pages in a rush did made me get more interested in reading out those lines that
covered the page of the book.........

still i was not interested in knowing from where the hell it came ........

i read a few pages and just went to sleep..........
i wanted to read more but lost it to sleep

i dreamed of being at a place of  utmost beauty.......truely desiring truly magical
i took a look around , up and down to  try to guess the place but couldn't match to the geography
which was one of my weak subjects in my school times .........

the place i  was standing at was spell-bounding as i couldn't get my focus of things i saw
i heard some footsteps ....... i walked to the breadth of the road to have a clear view cause the branches of the tree came in the path of my view...........i saw an angel  moving ahead the road

her long shiny hairs .........so charming looks ......the bangles she wore and the earnings whom i cached a glimpse of when she was collecting her hairs back as her used to fly off cause of the breeze that was flowing
i walked a few steps towards .......i guess she heard my presence but didn't turned back.
the road lead to an unknown place desiring shades but meant nothing so deeply inspiring your world.........
i reached a place following her that the road passed through enclosed by a beautiful river on one side and the trees accompanying the wall on the other side..........
the wall was painted red .....and tree has trails falling down the branches touching the wall and the ground......

The river was an elegant piece of beauty which was pearled by the sun-rays that touch the shore........on the other side of the river was a series of mountains heading in the direction as if they would cross the road .....the sun seemed to me as if is spying on me from the mountains .....

I felt thirsty and even she slowed down i stood still ............i walked to the river to drink some water.........the water made my thirst to increase more......my fingers moved towards the water to collect it but as soon as i touched it made a noise which she heard i guess , i collected some water to drink , i thought the noise would make her turn back but she didn’t .....she just stopped......
i saw the water colored red which i collected.......i got surprised and left the collected water and it merged into the river leaving no imprint of its color on the river water.......and i tried to touch the wall which was red it turned black .....and tree fell off......
i was surprised to see
that......i ran towards the girl but she vanished off in the blooms .
me sitting down the dead tree.......whose leaves turned brown....

the breeze turned wild.........and everything turned gloomy........
a leaf just struck my hand.....i first thought of crushing it but
some ink prints cached my eye.....there was something written on it..

       " other beautiful things cached your eye.....but i could not
          you followed me because you loved me.....got attracted to others 
                            and left me ......
                       i was always with you and you could see me   
                               through your heart , 
                                   you didn’t required to wait for me to turn back
                          i felt bad when you reached for other things than me...
                                                and
                                          it was hard for me to bear that......
                                                      you go back and try to find me
                                                             with the help of your heart ....
                                                                i was , i am  always with you.."


I opened my eyes and saw no book in my hand and inquired about it from my
family members but no one had the idea.......i tear fell from the eye when i tried to remember all that i dreamed last night........

my search still continues till date.......may be she is gone , 
maybe she is waiting for me to find her.          

2 comments:

shreya said...

I am really very touched with the story? may I ask you one thing? Is it your real life story that you have experienced? If yes then it made me cry because I am among those people who is falling under the same circumstances of finding my love that has already lost or was never mine...keep posting with lots more

Shreya at Jumbodium said...

I am just spell bound. A wonderful article with lots of emotions. Completely touched. Thank u for the share.

Followers

Popular Posts