Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

dated 23 december 2009

dated 23 december 2009

I am at some place where people are passing by ....
my eyes are full of tears and shedding them down below my cheeks.

I was not able to understand anything , what happened and what to do.
That day i got a shock that killed me , it was when i called up a girl ,
to whom i had expressed my feeling few days back and was not receiving any reply
after she confirmed me that she loved me too.

She asked me to tell my parents about her and not to contact her till i had told my parents about her .

That day all those previous conversations i recalled to find out whether it was her only that said all that or was it a game she played with me.

I knew her from the day i gained my consciousness , it was when i was small and was in 3rd standard , i first saw her and just lost my heart to her .

She looked to me as an angel from heaven , she had whitish complexion , shoulder cut hair and a white broad hairband , which she usually wore .

I was a shy type guy , and knew nothing about love and how to impress girls and even how to talk to them . To me talking to a girl meant committing a social crime for which i could be punished any time .

But day by day my feeling for her grew and i couldn't resist without talking to her , but i was confused how to start a conversation with her.

For me it was the toughest job , even tougher than studying for my exams .
Being in the same class for approximately 3-4 years and in same school for i guess 6-7 years , i was not able to make her even my friend.

One night i decided , that the next morning i am gonna do something that would help me start my journey to achieve her . But no one knows whats going to happen tomorrow , and this phrase just set best on my situation .
( to be continued ................)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its a story.........inspired from a living

Followers

Popular Posts